The ingredients for the salad:
Every. Naked Falafel Bowl, 1 handful green lettuce, 100g cherry tomatoes, 1⁄2 small red onion, 2 tbsp hummus , 100g vegan feta, 1 handful parsley
The ingredients for the tzatziki:
125g soy yogurt, 1⁄4 cucumber, 1⁄2 clove garlic, 2 tbsp olive oil
Prepare the Every. Naked Falafel Bowl in a pan and let it sit until cold. Rinse the lettuce and cherry tomatoes and cut the tomatoes in half. Finally peel the onion and cut it into slices.
For the tzatziki, chop the cucumber and press or chop the garlic clove into small pieces. Add soy yogurt and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and add lemon juice on top.
Place the cooled Naked Falafel Bowl on a platter. Add lettuce, tomatoes, onions, hummus and tzatziki and mix. Garnish with fresh parsley, crumble vegan feta on top and enjoy.
Discover other interesting articles in the Every. Magazine:
- Intuitive Eating – The Science of Listening to Your Own Body
- Meal Prep – Cook Once, Enjoy Often!
- Superfoods – How 'Super' and How Healthy are They Really?
- Healthy Dinner – What's Best for You and Your Body
- Gluten-Free Eating – More Than Just a Food Trend