Every. Asian Twist Bowl, 2 Every. bread, 200 g tofu, 1 bunch of fresh cilantro.
Ingredients for the tofu marinade:
4 tbsp soy sauce, 1 cm fresh ginger , ½ clove garlic, juice of ½ lime, pepper, 1 tbsp Vegan Mayo, 1 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
Cut the tofu into slices. Then prepare the Every. Asian Twist Bowl in a pan and put
2 Every. breads in the oven.
For the marinade, peel and chop the ginger and garlic delicately. Mix together with soy sauce and lime juice in a bowl and season with pepper. Soak the tofu in marinade and fry it in a pan until it is crispy.
Slice the bread and spread with vegan mayonnaise. Add the Asian Twist Bowl and the sautéed tofu slices. Garnish with fresh cilantro and add sriracha sauce on top for extra spice.
- Cravings – Boredom, Stress or Warning Signals?
- Healthy Breakfast – The Best Start to Your Day
- Vegan Protein Sources – The Key Facts
- Brain Food – Natural Power for Your Brain
- Healthy and Long-Term Weight Loss